Researches, analyzes, tracks and resolves issues with product rights, availability, attributes, and deal conflicts for all Intellectual Property available for Worldwide Television Distribution ensuring data integrity.
• Responsible for reviewing and analyzing reports from multiple sources supporting Release Window Generation, Deal Conflict Resolution, and IP Changes that impact IP Availability and Deal Processing.
• Analyze critical and confidential Television distribution agreements in a timely manner and clarify ambiguities that may exist.
• Utilize online, studio and current trade resources to identify and clarify green-lit projects and future ventures with potential Television distribution rights.
• Maintain and manage Availability for Intellectual Property in accordance with existing and future client deals. Review and curate IP for first-run tracking and availability.
• Research and resolve Rights and Availability queries from the Sales Offices that directly impact sales, notifying internal and/or external parities as needed (i.e., Business Affairs & Legal, Sales Offices, Contract Administration). Resolve standard daily operational issues on Rights, Restrictions and Release Windows.
• Research, verify and maintain Attributes in the database for future availability and tracking purposes using reporting and generation tools.
• Support special projects requiring large-scale data analysis and revision of Rights, Restrictions, Release Windows and Attribute information.
• Entertainment industry and television distribution experience preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Detail oriented with the ability to troubleshoot, research, and resolve issues
• Accuracy with data entry
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task and work with tight deadlines
• Must possess the ability to maintain confidentiality
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpxyw0-54-211-101-93-42 in your application.