Recruiter- Creative & Content (Studios & Networks/Marketing)
We are on a mission to reinvent Talent Acquisition and seeking a Recruiter to join our amazing team within Creative and Content. As a Recruiter, you'll partner with leaders across the WarnerMedia Studios & Networks group to understand their talent needs. You will also recruit across all of our businesses in Marketing. You'll spend your time engaging top talent in the market and getting them excited about the work we do. You'll rely on traditional and non-traditional methods to identify candidates. You'll manage the end-to-end recruiting process (posting roles, leading kickoffs, screening & evaluating candidates, managing relationships with multiple stakeholders, serving as an Advisor to hiring managers, prioritizing diversity and ensuring the interview process is inclusive, and, finally, offer negotiation).
The business areas that you'll primarily support are: Production and Post-production, Production Management, Development, Marketing and Design and other creative worlds to take our content and products to the next-level while growing our businesses and keeping the consumer at the heart of all that we do!
• Be a trusted partner with various stakeholders to understand business, department and position needs. Develop recruiting strategies to source, attract and recruit to fill key positions.
• Manage full-cycle recruitment, which includes, but is not limited to the following:
• Own the strategy to lead recruiting discussions with hiring managers and HR.
• Develop an effective interview and sourcing strategy, with an eye toward internal and diverse talent.
• Design creative job postings to better attract candidates, build key competitive research and develop industry profiles.
• Leverage tools to heavily source candidates (Workday, Avature, Workday, LinkedIn, etc.).
• Partner with hiring managers on candidate slate from initial presentation to finalist selection and offer, including negotiating salary terms.
• Recommend best-in-class onboarding.
• Build and leverage network (business resource groups, professional organizations with a focus on diversity) to become a subject matter expert in creative recruitment. Target, attend and source from key industry related events.
• Proactively support, educate and advocate for internal talent. Partner with HR, Organizational Development, and internal talent ambassadors to ensure employees are supported through their career development.
• Lead and/or participate in special projects that support continuous business process improvement.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a top tier talent acquisition organization. Experience in both ''in-house'', agency, and/or entertainment a plus.
• Ability to develop strong relationships with candidates, HR partners and clients.
• Excellent project management skills (critical thinker, manages expectations, follows timeline, communicates progress effectively, etc.).
• Strong intellectual curiosity and a desire to understand business functions.
• Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqm9b9-52-90-49-108-42 in your application.