HR Business Partner
Recruiter, APAC (1 Year Fixed Term Contract)
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF ROLE
In this role, you will support the Talent Acquisition activities for all areas across all WarnerMedia Asia Pacific. The Talent Acquisition Advisor will build and maintain strong relationships with hiring teams by collaborating on effective search strategies, as well as developing robust talent pipelines of engaged candidates within their specific functions.
The internal title for this role will be "Talent Acquisition Advisor".
• Partner with various stakeholders to understand business, department and position needs to develop recruiting strategies to source, attract and recruit to fill key positions.
• In response to business needs, manage full-cycle recruitment, which includes but is not limited to the following:
• Lead recruiting discussion with hiring executives.
• In partnership with hiring executives, develop an effective interview and sourcing strategy, with an eye toward internal and diverse talent.
• Write engaging job postings to better attract target audience.
• Leverage tools to source viable candidates (BrassRing, LinkedIn, etc.).
• Engage and assess candidates for company and position viability.
• Partner with hiring executive on candidate slate from initial presentation to finalist selection.
• Negotiate salary terms and partner with hiring team to recommend best-in-class
• Build and leverage network (business resource groups, professional organizations) to become the expert in assigned functions and continually growing and developing talent pipeline.
• Attend key industry/function related events where relevant.
• Proactively support, educate, and advocate for internal talent.
• Lead and/or participate in special projects that support continuous business process improvement.
• Work with Early Careers to run assessment centres and attend relevant events for your area of the business.
• Work closely with Operations to ensure that a superior candidate experience reflective of our values is being adhered to across all recruitment.
• Update and manage WarnerMedia's ATS (currently Brassring) on a timely basis to ensure accurate reporting on statistics on time to fill, costs, and source of hire.
• Stay abreast of industry news and has a good knowledge and understanding of the function areas.
COMPETENCIES AND PERSONAL SPECIFICATION
• Solid recruitment experience recruiting across Corporate Functions and/or Tech roles in the APAC region (Singapore, Japan, Australia, India and Hong Kong SAR, etc).
• Preferably a Recruiter with in-house recruitment experience. Proven experience managing a high volume of recruitment.
• Strong in stakeholder management and able to build effective relationships and collaborate with a wide variety of individuals.
• Detail oriented and meticulous.
• A self-starter, able to multi-task and prioritise effectively.
• Skilled in project management (able to effectively manage expectations, follow timelines, and communicate progress).
• Excellent working knowledge of an ATS.
• Strong work ethic, accountability, and ownership of work.
• Demonstrates the ability to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
• Capable of absolute discretion and confidentiality.
• A sense of urgency with a delivery focus, and is target driven.
• The role has an opportunity to be converted to a permanent position with good performance.