• Knowledge or work experience in television program broadcasting.
• Experience in audio and video editing. Being up to date with professional and commercial media formats and standards. Mastering the use of audio optimization and audio/video editing software's like Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe Anywhere, Avid Media Composer, Final Cut Pro, Grass Valley EDIUS, Dolby DP series.
• Suitable knowledge about storage and archive systems, transcoding and audio optimization software's.
• Being up to date with professional and commercial media formats and standards. Mastering the use of audio optimization and audio/video editing software like Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe Anywhere, Avid Media Composer, Final Cut Pro, Grass Valley EDIUS, Dolby DP series.
• Knowledge about audio and video technology fundaments and standard: video standards, resolutions, framerates, aspect ratios, color encoding systems, frequency, pitch, amplitude and loudness, sampling rate etc.
• Knowledge about subtitling standards, encoding, subtitle editing and software's basic knowledge
• Experience with automatic QC systems and software's (Tektronix-Aurora, VidCheck, Interra-Baton)
• Experience in working with ticketing / issue tracker systems (JIRA, MANTIS… etc.)
• Experience in the field of localization processes, ingesting, quality checking systems is an advantage.
• Ability to acquire the usage of complex technical systems (software and hardware's).
• Excellent communication skills, teamwork, positive attitude, adaptability to the changing work environment.
• Attention to details
• Detail oriented, approaching tasks thematically.
• Intermediate written and spoken English knowledge.
• Being able to work under pressure, sticking to deadlines.
• Ability to acquire the usage of complex technical systems (software's and hardware's).
• Ability and will to work in shifts.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ingesting the incoming files, in MAM and BPM systems in order of deadlines and urgency.
• Video- and audio transcoding, audio normalization.
• First QC, database registration. Fixing or forwarding to relevant department the files which are not acceptable (arrived with incorrect parameters, with video or audio problem) while considering the type of the problem.
• Keeping up with the status of the errors, updating the status or the errors through trackable communication channels. Cooperating with the affected departments and external partners for the sake of effective problem-solving.
• Editing of audio and video files with the suitable software's. Blurring the burned subtitles or replacing that part of the video with textless picture. Exporting the conformed format and uploading, linking, archiving the files according to the acceptable quality and format by WarnerMedia
• Updating the suitable database and registration data.
• Editing and synching the incoming (produced and licensed) localisations (audio and subtitle files) with the archived master files with the suitable video- and subtitle editing software's.
• Keeping up with the ongoing processes and monitoring the tasks.
• Cooperating with Traffic, Creative Services, Programming, QC and Mastering departments and any other WarnerMedia teams, to guarantee the completion of content in time with the expected quality and format.
• Quality check on streams: video, audio, subtitle
• Metadata check
• Segmentation process, open and close credit markers
• Spot checking (3-5 point-check) or full QC based on priorities.
• Record parameters and statuses in database (title, duration, TC in-out, logo position, aspect ratio, audio, different streams, subtitles etc.)
• Validating stream
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3yjq9-54-80-173-217-42 in your application.