Executive Administrative Assistant-Gkyac Business & Strategic Planning
We are looking for a strong Assistant to join the Warner Bros. Television Group team, to support both the Executive Vice President and Vice President of Publicity & Communications.
• Provide administrative and creative support to the Executive Vice President, Publicity & Communications, and Vice President, Publicity & Communications, in an extremely busy TV studio publicity department.
• Answer phones, manage calendars, coordinate and set up conference calls, process and submit expense reports, and maintain records.
• Work across all teams under the EVP's purview, which includes Scripted & Unscripted Publicity, Awards & Events, Social Media, and Written Communications. Work cross-divisionally with counterparts at other WarnerMedia Studios & Networks Group divisions.
• Manage high level confidential information and projects for the EVP and VP.
• Act as the lead administrator for the department; have eyes and ears on all happenings pertaining to the department, the division, and the company.
• Maintain editorial calendars for various trades and outlets. Work with EVP, VP, and other team members regarding targeted pitches.
• Monitor daily media by conducting news searches to find all coverage, including major features, breaking news, casting news, highlights, roundup stories, reviews, recaps, etc.
• Coordinate and book travel for executives (and talent as needed), including airfare, transportation, hotel, and per diem.
• As needed, coordinate executive, talent, and/or producer involvement in select publicity events.
• Growth opportunity for career in entertainment publicity
• Work closely with operations to traffic publicity invoices and ensure payments.
• Maintain bi-weekly status reports for TV Group leadership.
• Perform other administrative duties as assigned.
• Minimum of 1–2 years, including internships, of publicity and administrative support experience at a studio, network or agency (public relations, talent/literary, etc.) required.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
• Must have passion for and general understanding of the entertainment industry.
• Must understand social media and participate on leading platforms.
• Must be able to work under minimal supervision and resolve conflicts using best judgment within scope of responsibility..
• A resourceful and professional individual willing to work flexible hours, including overtime if and when necessary.
• Excellent writing skills.
• The ability to pay close attention to detail, organize and schedule work effectively, work efficiently under time constraints in a fast-paced environment and be able to handle multiple tasks.
• Must be a proactive team player.
• Strong organization and communication (written and verbal) skills.
• Must possess excellent interpersonal and listening skills.
• Must have exemplary organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Must be able to manage heavy workload and successfully see projects/tasks through to completion.
• Proficiency with remote communications tools (Zoom, WebEx, Google Hangout) a must.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Teams, Sharepoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Internet required.
• Must be tech savvy and be able to troubleshoot technological issues when they arise.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzk9jn-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.