Project Manager (Temporary)
At Warner Bros. Games San Francisco we are bringing to life some of the world's most iconic characters, stories, and universes. Come help us build a world-class studio and take leading entertainment franchises to 1.2 billion mobile gamers. We are committed to creating fun and engaging games for our fans and are positioning ourselves to be a top player in mobile.
We are seeking a Project Manager for the WB Games San Francisco Publishing team! At WB Games we are bringing some of the most iconic characters and stories to life in the mobile space. We are committed to creating immersive, engaging experiences for our fans and are positioning ourselves to become a top player in mobile games.
The ideal candidate for this role has launched and operated several mobile titles and has done extensive work in the free-to-play mobile space from the concept stage to live operations.
• Work with different teams to work on timelines to align all publishing departments
• Work with the ASO, conversion, UA and creative services team to create weekly plans. Create, prioritize and drive weekly tasks, accounting for dependencies.
• Ensure development process is adhered to. Identify and communicate when projects are ready for the next stage of development. Coordinate reviews, execute against action plan in response.
• Create timelines and workflows in Asana to streamline and standardize our processes
• 3+ years marketing experience, especially in project management
• Experience with games is a plus
• Skilled in Asana, Trello, MS and Google Office Suites
• Passion for mobile gaming
The Nice to Haves
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent preferred
• PMP certification or similar is a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r11wme-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.