Programming Coordinator (Temporary)
The main role is to contribute to the execution and follow-up of the processes related to the creation of the content grid, coordinating with the areas of the company for its fulfillment and guaranteeing the results according to the established objectives.
The Daily - Major Activities
• Assembling monthly programming and monitoring the related processes, seeking the efficient use of content and ensuring that the processes are met for the air.
• Creation and communication of monthly programming highlights.
• Follow-up of audience reports and feedback on improvement possibilities.
• Communication of programming to entities (ENACOM, IBOPE, ATVC), notification of programming changes (PCM). Synopsis management.
• Interaction with partner teams in the development of joint tasks (Log, Media, Ad Sales).
• 1 year experience in the TV and entertainment business.
The Nice to Haves
• Ability to be results oriented, based on the analysis of data from different sources.
• Ability to work in multicultural teams and interact virtually with different teams.
• Ability to manage organizational and planning tools, as well as project management tools (e.g. Monday, Teams).
• Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3yjw5-52-23-219-12-42 in your application.