The Production Security Office Coordinator is responsible for the supporting the Director of Production Security in the day to day running of the security office during prep, shoot and strike across productions, both on location and in-studio.
• Act as Front of House for the Production Security's Office
• Coordinating the current office paperwork and record keeping
• Liaising between the Production office and the Security Team as a whole
• Weekly budgeting and purchase order management for all productions
• Vendor timesheet management for invoicing purposes and providing feedback on any irregularities within vendor invoices
• Coordinating the signing of the individual and vendor NDAs
• Help with the security vendor onboarding for upcoming productions.
• Supporting the security vendor coordinators in ordering radio packages, security vehicles and related equipment from Production
• Helping coordinate the return of lost property
• Organising signage for the Production footprint
• Director's diary management
• Performing other related duties as assigned or required
• Previous experience and understanding of the filming environment
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel spreadsheets
• Excellent understanding of budgeting and cost monitoring
• Excellent communication and diplomatic skills
• Clean UK Driving Licence
• Multilingual skills due to the international nature of productions
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyxbp3-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.