Full Time Job
- Full Time
The organisation also includes Xandr's suite of advanced advertising solutions designed to help to improve advertising for brands, publishers, and consumers.
We are now looking for a Production Coordinator to provide exclusive support to the Head of Local Original Productions and to the wider original production processes. The role will involve working closely with the Head of OP, assisting with her workload and offering a perspective on current projects. You will also provide administrative support across all current productions and projects.
• Administration of new and on-going projects; active collaboration with the finance, legal, marketing, programming departments.
• Supervision over production of new projects on behalf of Head of OP Czechia.
• Ensuring smooth internal interaction with other local and regional departments
• Providing support related to film festivals.
• Providing support related to projects in post-production.
• Performance of other activities as determined by the Head of the Original Production department.
• Prior experience working for the other broadcaster/film & TV production.
• Solid experience with Excel, Powerpoint, KeyNote.
• Strong English language skills, written and spoken.
• Oversight of current social/media/TV trends.
• Flexible attitude.
• Ability to make decisions independently
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpjwmx-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.