Student Assistant Human Resources
Product Manager New Releases (Fixed term contract)
The organisation also includes Xandr's suite of advanced advertising solutions designed to help to improve advertising for brands, publishers, and consumers.
We are looking for a Product Manager to take responsibility for the planning and execution of all marketing activities for selected New Releases, local and US, for theatrical release as well as for physical and digital Home Entertainment release for the respective territories. This is a fixed term maternity cover contract until February 2023.
• Allocation, monitoring and controlling of given Marketing budgets for certain products. PO responsibility, briefings to PO coordinator.
• Responsibility for aligning theatrical and Home Ent campaigns cross-divisionally and strategically to secure best possible synergies.
• Develop marketing concepts and localize and prepare for production the marketing materials (AV, print, online) with creative staff (Burbank/ London/ Turner Munich) or agencies.
• Work closely with Media department and coordinate with media & social media staff to optimise the campaign, and work closely with Sales Department to make sure that campaigns are optimally supported by our retailers.
• Input of Marketing data into WB systems such as Penny in close cooperation with the responsible Marketing Coordinator WBHE.
• Liaise with Publicity in order to develop specific joint activations programs for the respective releases.
• In close collaboration with the local productions and finance departments, is responsible for the preparing of relevant marketing information for subsidies for local productions.
• Prepare and present reports for local management, regional office and home office, and if applicable, for local talent and producers.
• Monitor competition, product performance and spending levels.
• Legal check of marketing tools in association with external lawyer and legal department.
• Proven background in marketing in a similar position required, with experience in either a multinational sales and marketing organization or local film entertainment company preferred.
• Wide knowledge and practical working experience regarding the whole marketing mix.
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English.
• Strong familiarity with social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.)
• Very good MS Office skills.
• Must be able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Team player.
The Nice to Haves
• BA in Marketing
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
Severely disabled employees are welcome in our company and will be given special consideration if they are equally qualified. Flexible Working hours are
offered to assist.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro36j6-3-227-235-216-42 in your application.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.