Producer, Live Ops, Mobile Games (Remote)
Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
At Warner Bros. Games San Francisco we are bringing to life some of the world's most iconic characters, stories, and universes. Come help us build a world-class studio and take leading entertainment franchises to 1.2 billion mobile gamers. We are committed to creating fun and engaging games for our fans and are positioning ourselves to be a top player in mobile.
WB Games San Francisco is looking for a Producer, Live Ops, for the Harry Potter: Magic Awakened mobile game. The Producer, Live Ops will be responsible for cross-discipline and cross-team communication for the game's launch and live operations, including release management, localization, accessibility, and compliance. While the position is open to full remote employment, there is a preference for this role to be on-site in San Francisco in a hybrid capacity. A preference is also given for candidates who are able to time-shift to accommodate our partners in Asia.
• Coordinate efforts of SF production team, Beijing production team, mobile publishing team, 3rd party game studios, outsourced studios.
• Define and prioritize deliverables and schedules.
• Resolve dependencies.
• Manage QA process, triage and prioritize tasks and bugs.
• Response plans to consumer feedback and quality assurance.
• Overseeing execution/stability of live games-as-service activities.
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience and success.
• 2+ years production in mobile games industry, including soft launch phase and/or live.
• Ability to pro-actively identify and recommend improvements to development process.
• Skilled in JIRA, Trello, MS and Google Office Suites. Ability to easily learn and quickly become proficient with new tools.
• Skilled in running daily scrums, project management.
• Ability to negotiate and form consensus, define and drive action items.
The Nice to Haves
• Ideally have contributed to one or more games based on well known franchises for a large publisher.
• Mandarin fluency a major plus!
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb85wo-34-236-192-4-42 in your application.