Sr. Recruiter, Legal
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a People Solutions Consultant for the HR Org Effectiveness department.
The People Solutions team is a core partner to the HR Talent Leaders, People Partners, the COEs and the Business. The team is responsible for, in partnership with stakeholders, identifying and diagnosing organizational effectiveness challenges and opportunities and then developing and deploying solutions that meet enterprise, leadership & workforce needs and drive business priorities.
The People Solutions Consultant drives, manages and executes organizational development and change initiatives. They are the end-to-end project manager for a wide variety of large-scale HR projects and initiatives as well as a consultant and trusted advisor for HR and the business on organization effectiveness challenges and opportunities.
• With People Solutions Lead(s), consult on, plan and create organizational development solutions
• Implementation of varied organizational development solutions
• Varied and large-scale project and change management in response to enterprise wide and business critical challenges and opportunities.
• Develops strong working relationships with People Solutions Leads, Talent Leaders, People Partners, COEs, and business leaders.
• Provides planning and execution support for People Partner Leads
• A minimum of 3 years' experience creating and implementing people solutions strategies in large organizations that included the following areas: Strategic planning, Organizational development, Change management, large scale project management.
• Strong presentation, facilitation and communication skills.
• Experience in the management of large- and small-scale change initiatives.
• Exceptional project planning, project management and project integration skills.
• Ability to work on different types of tasks and projects rapidly, ability to pivot quickly
• Ability to shift thinking smoothly from company level to BU specific/programmatic/individual level
• Solid experience building relationships and consulting with senior HR and Business executives.
• Ability to build credibility quickly, influence at a high level and maintain productive, healthy relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
• Experience supporting multiple business units/functions with OD/People Solutions.
• Bachelor's degree in OD, HR or related field preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx13kz-3-87-33-97-42 in your application.