WarnerMedia seeks a People Partner Lead for the Finance, Global Real Estate and Accounting organizations.
The People Partner team is at the center of the HR function. People Partners are connected to business units (BU) and work closely with Talent Leaders and the business to understand a BU's people strategy, initiatives and/or challenges and then in partnership with the People Solutions team and COEs, strategizes and activates solutions that deliver high impact.
The People Partner Lead oversees People Partners that are aligned to a BU(s). The Lead functions as both a player and a coach, is both strategic and action-oriented and serves as the primary partner and point of contact for their respective Talent Leader.
• Leads People Partners that support one or multiple BUs/teams/functions.
• Proactively manages and prioritizes work on the team to support business needs and HR strategies/objectives.
• Creates and activates the BU implementation strategy for core HR/talent programs.
• Provides consultative support and guidance to the business and Talent Leaders.
• Guides and coaches managers on how to appropriately manage and resolve complex HR issues including, but not limited to, performance management, conflict management, coaching, development, employee relations, compensation, internal mobility, staff retention, talent acquisition, workforce planning, headcount and position management, talent and team development and compliance, working closely with Talent Leaders, People Solutions, COEs, HRS, ER and Legal as required.
• Attends business leader staff meetings – maintains a pulse on business needs and communicates HR programs/initiatives ensuring flawless execution.
• Uses data (qualitative and quantitative) to identify trends that helps to inform HR strategies and proactive solutions.
• Informs the Head of People Partners and Talent Leader as appropriate on critical or sensitive business or team/people concerns.
• Develops strong working relationships with Talent Leaders, People Solutions, COEs, and business leaders. Leverages these relationships to identify areas within the business that are faced with organizational health challenges directly related to business objectives.
• Experience supporting multiple business units/functions with a wide range of HR, critical thinking and business advisory skills.
• Genuine curiosity and strong desire to continuously learn, grow and develop others.
• Experience in organizational development and change management.
• Thrives in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
• Experience in leveraging data to help form points of view, proposals, and drive decisions.
• Proven ability to develop high-impact strategies and flawlessly execute.
• Experience leading and developing direct reports.
• Is a trusted advisor who operates with a strong business mindset and understanding of business needs. Is highly-skilled in stakeholder management and is able to communicate effectively to influence and deliver high impact.
• Strong in influencing and mentoring others and builds strong relationships with leaders and employees.
• Impeccable judgment and ability to balance the needs of the company, managers and employees.
• Exceptional organization and project management skills.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5ke30-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.