WarnerMedia seeks a People Partner - News & Sports.
• Initial HR point of contact for Warner Media employees both locally and in distant location.
• Responds to employee concerns.
• Provides advice, coaching, counseling, and training to proactively create/maintain an inclusive, respectful, and safe work environment.
• Develops, delivers, and facilitates training for productions on topics related to a respectful and harassment-free work environment.
• Embodies our culture through behavior and interactions, and champions inclusion and diversity on the set.
• Partners with Employee Relations, Labor Relations and Employment Legal to deliver HR solutions on people related issues.
• Partners with Safety and COVID Compliance Officers to support COVID policies and protocols, including tracking and tracing.
• Keeps abreast of HR trends/practices, legislation, and requirements to effectively manage and communicate to production workers.
• Creates presentation decks, charts, graphs, and various materials, as needed.
• Manages special projects, as assigned.
• A Bachelor's Degree within a related field, preferred.
• A minimum of 6 years of experience within Human Resources, preferably in a generalist, employee relations or training role, or a combination of the three.
• A collaborative leadership style with the ability to influence others into action and to think creatively about solutions.
• Possess and engaging and innovative presentation style when delivering training.
• Able to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
• Current knowledge of applicable federal and local legislation and regulations pertinent to production. populations, ensuring compliance.
• High ethical standards with demonstrated experience handling highly sensitive information.
• Passion for this business; driven to accomplish and meet objectives.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g33v75-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.