WarnerMedia seeks a People Partner Coordinator – WMTO HR – Production Tech and Monetization and Workplace Tech.
The WMTO Human Resources team provides support to the technology and operation groups. WMTO delivers the technology strategy, infrastructure design, platform development and operations across the full range of WarnerMedia's portfolio of linear, digital and streaming platforms. This includes the company's data strategy, content delivery systems, master control operations, broadcast engineering, advertising technology, and the technology platform for HBO Max, while also supporting the everyday underpinnings of our company and global workforce.
The People Partner Coordinator supports the execution of HR programs, handles employee inquiries, and assists with general project management, conflict resolution, relationship management, etc.
• Provides day to day HR support for WMTO HR team on projects and administrative tasks.
• Serve as an HR point of contact and work to resolve employee issues in a proactive and positive manner.
• Assists People Partner team to provide basic project management support on HR initiatives including, but not limited to, performance management, conflict management, coaching, development, employee relations, compensation, internal mobility, staff retention, talent acquisition, workforce planning, headcount and position management, talent and team development and compliance, working closely with Talent Leaders, People Solutions, COEs, and HRS, as required.
• Help execute with the People Partner Leads and Talent Leaders HR-related initiatives such as, organization design & integration, talent management, compensation planning, employee development, succession planning, and performance management
• Own and coordinate the paperwork process for the hire and termination of temporary employees and interns.
• Develops working relationships with stakeholders including People Partners Lead, Workforce Administration, COE partners, and business employees.
• 2-3 years' experience in HR or related client-focused role.
• Experience with critical thinking and customer service.
• Genuine curiosity and strong desire to continuously learn and grow and develop.
• Thrives in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
• Strong in communicating with others and builds strong relationships with employees.
• Good judgment and ability to balance the different priorities.
• Exceptional organization and project management skills.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn8o7m-3-235-179-111-42 in your application.