We are seeking a passionate and hands-on People Growth Specialist. The People Growth Specialist will have experience in a technology environment working in a project-driven, matrixed organization. This role will develop curriculum for a talent capability model supporting our Direct-to-Consumer and Technology business units. The right candidate will have the experience to communicate effectively with technical teams and HR leaders.
The People Growth Specialist will report directly to the Director of People Growth & Skills Strategy.
Learning & Development and Agile Project Management:
• Support the implementation of a strategic capability framework for a Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) and Technology talent strategy.
• Partner with our Centers of Expertise (CoE), HR, and Direct to Consumer colleagues to implement a talent development plan for DTC that will maximize career opportunities and meet the long-term needs of the organization, including a focus on:
• Building learning programs that engage, develop and retain talent within our DTC community
• Identifying strengths and gaps in talent skills and capabilities and devise strategies to develop and grow these skills and capabilities
• Align with programs including job profiling and job architecture that enable the organization to provide clarity for career progression
• Support the development of key career growth programs which have already been designed to support the employee capability model
• Identify vendor content and/or develop content for online professional development trainings and programs for DTC employees
• Partner with the wider People Growth & Employee Experience Team in the creation and implementation of program-specific professional training to ensure alignment with overall learning and development objectives
• Utilize agile project management processes to create project charters and deliver dashboards and reports to communicate the status of programs
• Experience and knowledge of learning & development techniques
• Experience in a technology environment working in product, performance marketing, data, or technology, delivering training for technologists.
• Experience using agile project management methodologies and processes to create project charters, dashboards, and reports to communicate the status of programs.
• Experience communicating and collaborating with technical teams in large organizations
• Excellent relationship building skills with a demonstrated ability to work well with people with a wide diversity of demographics and professional experience levels across a decentralized work environment
• Comfortable with ambiguity; navigates confidently; adapts to change
• Experience in process design, development, and implementation
• Exceptional communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
• Preferably hold a Bachelor's or Master's Degree
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnx8v1-3-229-142-91-42 in your application.