Talent Strategy and Employee Experience CoE
The newly created Talent Strategy and Employee Experience Centre of Expertise at WarnerMedia leads the organizations approach to driving a high performance and highly engaged employee culture by spearheading Talent & Performance Management, Culture, Engagement and Employee Experience and People Growth initiatives. Our team have the exciting mandate to build a world class talent strategy; to rethink our processes and philosophy across these areas, with a focus on agility and innovation.
The People Growth and Experience Team
The People Growth and Experience Team ensure employees are experiencing work in a way that aligns with our evolving culture across the full employee lifecycle, including what and how we learn as an organization. They manage our approach to enterprise learning, which includes content creation and curation; utilizing external learning tools and partnerships; developing learning initiatives, including building a learning culture; and identify innovative ways to engage learners that aligns with our Employee Value Proposition. They manage how we help translate and embed our culture, including providing opportunities for feedback (surveys, focus groups) and sentiment analysis throughout the employee lifecycle and are responsible for developing opportunities to increase networking and collaboration. They identify engagement levers that support each element of the employee lifecycle from orientation to employee recognition, partnering with other stakeholders such as Talent Acquisition, DEI and Brand Experience, as needed, to focus on creating a positive work environment.
Please note: this role can be based anywhere in EMEA.
• Consumer-focused instructional design (content creation, flow and formatting) and facilitation of open-enrollment curriculum and on-demand opportunities plus support with other internal courses related to onboarding, DEI, performance management etc.
• Develop and experiment with digital and eLearning creation and design
• Identify innovative techniques to bring learning to life and drive a learning culture
• Content curation through key partners such as LinkedIn Learning as well as podcasts, Ted Talks, books etc.
• Alignment with DEI to ensure an inclusion lens across all our approaches
• Alignment with the WarnerMedia ambitions and The Ways We Work
• Consideration around the global nature of our learning efforts
• Contributing to our overall approach and strategy for People Growth and Experience - evaluating current trends, innovations and competitor approaches
• Collaboration with the team on initiatives that relate to an employee learning library, learning communities, learning events and 'on-the-job' learning
• Supporting learning and development efforts around the Moments That Matter from orientation to becoming a parent.
• Identifying additional ways to support and drive a high-performance culture.
• Extensive experience in instructional design and facilitation
• Solid experience using digital and e-learning tools and content creation
• The ability to work both independently and collaboratively across the team and across functions
• Excellent stakeholder management skills
• Exceptional written and oral communications skills and the ability to pull together cohesive presentations, narratives, proposals, etc. using a variety of formats
• Passionate about improving the employee experience and embedding a DEI lens to everything we do
• Project management skills
• Curious and innovative with a growth mindset
This role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution and company bonus. Many of our staff work flexibly in many ways, including flexible hours or an element of working remotely. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.