Payroll Manager (Maternity Cover - 15 Months)
The Manager of UK Payroll HR Services is responsible for managing the company's overhead payroll operations in London and Leavesden and support's the in-house Payroll Team. Along with the HR Services management of and ongoing service delivery support to key stakeholders in HR Services, Legal, Finance, and Human Resources. This role will drive process standardization, automation, and improved controls to ensure process effectiveness and efficiencies.
• Oversee operations of the payroll function:
• Develop, implement, and maintain procedures to ensure accurate and timely processing of payrolls
• Review and approve multiple payrolls throughout the payroll cycle
• Manage payroll vendor relations:
• Manage integration process for payroll:
• Assist and support key stakeholders in Finance by providing information needed for account reconciliation, tax, and other financial processes (e.g., preparation of salary and vacation accruals) as needed.
• Develop and maintain a well-trained payroll team
• Working to design, implement and execute payroll operations in the region (i.e., processes, procedures, reporting).
• Liaise with the vendor to address employee inquiries and requests for reporting, etc.
• UK payroll professional with experience managing in-house and third-party payroll vendor(s)
• Direct experience and understanding of related requirements in payroll/compensation for UK is required
• Understanding of regulations related to salaries, taxes, benefits, and other UK payroll related matters required
• Good knowledge of compensation/benefit practices and statutory requirements
• Must be confidential with sensitive data and information
• Proven successful customer service skills and adept at diffusing difficult situations
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7e336-3-236-51-151-42 in your application.