Partnership Management Coordinator
The Coordinator role in Partnership Management on the Sales & Distribution team will provide critical day-to-day support for the team and work across the full Warner Bros Discovery (WBD) portfolio, including, but not limited to HBO Max, Discovery+, Discovery Network, HGTV, CNN, TNT, TBS, Food Network, TLC, OWN, Animal Planet and more. As an integral member of the team, the Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the growth of (WBD) subscription and packaging revenues and engagement across key domestic distribution partners.
• Assist team in all activities related to the day-to-day management of WBD subscription, app, and linear network businesses.
• Develop, maintain, and optimize trackers to monitor account activity and performance: running regular analysis to determine KPI trends and help influence strategy,
• Lead linear marketing campaign tracking and asset delivery for campaign commitments.
• Communicate linear network programming priorities across partners to secure unpaid media where possible.
• Track platform merchandising and promotional placements across partners.
• Assist with development and execution of annual business plans, as well as preparation of agendas and presentation decks for internal and external partner meetings.
• Help execute key initiatives and identify opportunities for process efficiencies and improvements.
• Support account portfolio via competitive tracking, product updates, pricing & packaging changes, etc.
• Provide tracking and support of Point Of Sale activity across multiple distributors.
• Provide assistance in managing client hospitality programs, corporate meetings, offsites, sponsorships and events. Provide on-site event support as needed.
• Foster and maintain cross-functional relationships within Warner Bros. Discovery and external partner teams, including collaboration on promotional opportunities, product, marketing, operations, legal, and technology.
• Stay curious and current with industry and the evolving landscape, develop a point of view on new media trends.
• Bachelor's degree.
• A minimum of 1-2 years professional experience.
• Highly skilled in Microsoft Office suite, specifically PowerPoint and Excel. Microsoft Teams a plus.
• Strong presentation and communication skills.
• Self-starter with a positive attitude.
• Demonstrate great attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to manage and track multiple projects at once.
• Experience working as part of a sales organization and/or growth business is a plus.
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvnz9j-100-24-118-144-42 in your application.