SVP, International Marketing
Metadata Administrator, Marketing - Digital Media (Project Hire)
Burbank Television Enterprises LLC seeks a Metadata Administrator for the Warner Bros. Worldwide Television Marketing (WBWTVM) Digital Media department.
Tracks, acquires, quality control (QC) and publishes metadata and various sales and marketing materials to client website and press sites. Maintains Business to Business (B2B) title records and provides customer service.
• Tracks, acquires, QC, and publishes metadata assets and sales and marketing materials from multiple sources to client/press website
• Quality control metadata and title records on distribution platform
• Supports the team with acquisition, distribution and upkeep of digital platforms
• Maintains title records and document assets on client/press website and app
• Handles client requests specific to Metadata
• Copy edit content when required
• Performs additional related tasks as needed
• 2 years' experience working in the entertainment industry
• Experience working in a studio environment preferred
• Experience working in a highly matrixed environment preferred
• Copy-editor skills are highly recommended.
• Bachelor's Degree in a marketing, business, or technical discipline
• Film School or TV & Film Production experience is a BONUS
• Must be highly organized.
• Must be able to multitask and prioritize without losing focus
• Must be able to manage several high-profile projects simultaneously
• Must possess strong computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office, Mac OS, Windows operating systems
• Must be able to quickly learn a variety of online tools and systems.
• Must be able to communicate effectively tactfully with all levels of personnel and report updates/check in when requested.
• Must be able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Must be detail oriented
• Must have experience communicating with Sr. Executive leadership.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmw6nm-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.