Warner Bros. Studio Facilities (WBSF) oversees the physical operations of the historic 110-acre main lot in Burbank including its 30 soundstages and 20-acre backlot, as well as production-related services including costume, set-dressing, construction, set lighting, catering, transportation, photography and much more. The production site also hosts tours for consumers offering guests intimate views at the inner workings of thriving entertainment studios.
Posting Job Description :
As a Merchandising Assistant you will be responsible for supporting the Merchandising Team with the planning an delivery of products to our stores.
In this role you will be responsible for setting replenishment levels to meet sales demand, ensure delivery deadlines are met through managing supplier relationships and produce accurate reports for meetings.
• Work with suppliers to ensure purchase orders are handed over on time, highlighting any issues (or potential issues) to our merchandising team.
• Maintain and communicate delivery schedules for stock arriving at our businesses, ensuring schedules are accurate and up to date.
• Using our merchandising system, plan the minimum and maximum amount of each line that should be in each location, to improve and maintain availability for our customers.
• Hold regular meetings with the buying team to check that deliveries are on track, highlighting any issues to the merchandising team.
• Use, and exploit sales reporting and merchandising systems to create, maintain and run weekly sales reports (as well as other, ad hoc reporting requests), ensuring information is updated and accurate at all times.
• Carry out regular size analysis by region so that the information is ready for when rebuys are placed
• Prior experience in a similar head office role
• Strong administration and IT skills including the MS Office Suite and ideally, merchandising systems
• Ability to communicate effectively and build relationships
• Have strong organisational and analytical skills with an attention to detail.
• 40 hours per week (full time) on a Monday to Friday pattern.
• Occasional weekend work (as an alternate) may be required to support the wider retail business.
• Because of the adaptive nature of this role flexibility is required to suit the needs of the business.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbo1xo-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.