Burbank Television Enterprises LLC seeks an Assistant, Marketing & Publicity for the WWTVM WW Comm. & Social Media department.
• Handles a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks (coordinates and schedules high volume of meetings, coordinates travel, submits expense reports, processes invoices, directs phone lines)
• Participates in team meetings and brainstorms.
• Assists with awards submissions, campaigns and shows (ticketing, travel, etc.). Updates acclaim sheets for all shows.
• Tracks press clips and prepares press clip reports. Maintains press lists, bios and other press materials.
• Supports series campaigns, including creating talent itineraries, booking glam, coordinating talent travel, assisting with events.
• Maintains and updates various department and team calendars with ongoing activities.
• College degree in Communications or a similar field preferred.
• 1-2 years related experience preferred
• Similar experience directly related to Publicity, Communications and/or Marketing a plus
• Position requires initiative, problem-solving and follow through.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Exceptional interpersonal, organizational, prioritization and administrative skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be extremely and obsessively detail-oriented, organized and able to multi-task.
• Must have strong phone skills, good judgement and the ability to juggle many different tasks simultaneously without any errors.
• Highly responsible, discreet and sensitive to quick turnaround deadlines.
• A go-getter for whom no job is too big or small.
• Proficiency in Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• The person in this position will also need to handle many sensitive documents and must be trusted with confidentiality.