Mexico City, Mexico
• Implementation of marketing campaigns, DIGITAL, ATL, BTL.
• Events direction and organization.
• Coordination of the production of all art work required for the different mkt initiatives (campaigns, events, Pr events, digital etc).
• Collaborate in daily basis with the local GM´s vision and initiatives.
• Supervision and coordination of vendors. (Advertising, PR, Media, Digital and Events agencies, among others)
• Liaison between other departments based in different regions (on-air, digital, print, PR).
• Foster strong relationships and collaborate with internal and external teams.
• Strategic thinking.
• Responsible for producing Merchandising.
• Responsible for all Invoices, Work Orders, plan upload in systems (EX, SAP, TPAS, DOCFLOW).
• Follow up on budget, what has been paid, what is coming soon, monthly meets with finance department.
• Follow up projects with the compliance Team.
• Competitive analysis + market analysis. Maintain a strong knowledge of Kids & entertainment industries and keep fully up to date with any local trends and convergence with other industries. Monitoring and reporting competition activities..
IV. PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
DESIRABLE REQUIREMENTS (NOT MANDATORY)
• 2 to 3 Years experience in marketing, digital, research.
• Fluent in English
• Excellent verbal and written skills in both Spanish and English
• Excellent organizational skills
• Needs to be able to work independently.
• Needs to be flexible and work well in an international environment.
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint (prefer knowledge of MS Project )
• Knowledge of printing, specs, and pre-press required. The ability to handle print projects from the internal source and manage the process with print vendors.
V. EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
Degree in marketing, communication, advertising, digital.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Strong analytical, research and consumer observation skills .
• Understand and respect the concepts of Brand Building/Brand Equity Marketing Strategy.
• A love for children's animated entertainment and an ability to look at the world through the eyes of our target consumers.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmw173-3-229-142-91-42 in your application.