Administrator, Digital Marketing - Warner Bros
WarnerMedia seeks a Franchise Management & Marketing Associate for the Franchise Mgmt & Marketing department. The Franchise Management and Marketing Associate is a member of the larger, global Animation & Genre Franchise Management and Marketing team, which includes iconic animation properties such as Looney Tunes and Scooby-Doo. This team is responsible for the overall management of the franchises which includes driving the strategic planning process, Franchise Plan development and the marketing activation of all franchise activities.
The Associate role is responsible for assisting with marketing approvals; supporting the creation of Franchise Plans, marketing initiatives, and marketing materials; as well as assisting with the execution of all marketing initiatives for the Animation franchises and any additional properties, as assigned.
The position requires strong written and verbal communication and liaising with internal and external parties, including but not limited to other WB Divisions, vendors, colleagues around the world, etc. All communication is done in a professional and timely manner. Innovative thinking and strong project management skills are required in the development of all marketing and promotional materials as well as the spearheading of new and on-going initiatives and projects.
• Assists in executing franchise strategies and marketing initiatives in support of core franchises and individual properties (e.g. Looney Tunes, Space Jam, Scooby Doo).
• Reviews, routes and approves all licensee and retailer marketing submissions for the Classic Animation portfolio
• Develops materials for franchise presentation decks, licensee and retailer pitch decks, sizzle videos, and similar related materials needed to drive the franchise.
• Assists with acquisition, development, approval and use of Theatrical and TV assets.
• Assists in executing social media content strategy and calendar for core franchises across all platforms and develop innovative marketing approaches to delight and engage fans.
• Obtains necessary internal, external and 3rd party approvals (including Legal, Brand Assurance usage rights, and Talent) for all CP driven marketing materials and assets for licensees and promotional partners
• Maintains Brand Assurance guidelines and ensure timely updates and team communication
• Coordinates outside resources, agencies and vendors, along with associated deadlines for development, budget and delivery.
• Solicits industry and competitive trend information from Sales/Retail, Category, Creative/Product Development and Global Insights teams as well as external data sources
• Other special projects as required assigned by supervisor.
• Minimum 3 years' marketing experience required.
• Franchise development experience a plus
• Experience in the Animation TV and/or Film industry a plus
• Significant breadth and depth of Animation franchise knowledge preferred (i.e. Looney Tunes)
• College Graduate with coursework in business; marketing coursework preferred.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
• Photoshop and Illustrator knowledge is a plus.
• Effective and proven management and interpersonal skills are critical.
• Must have sound understanding of strategy development, marketing principles and brand management.
• Must have a clear understanding of the dynamics and needs of licensing.
• Must have effective communication and presentation skills.
• Knowledge of digital platforms and media marketing tools.
• Must be well organized with effective and proven planning and follow-through skills.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and remotely (e.g., telepresence, video conference, etc.)
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Must have the ability to organize, schedule and prioritize work effectively.
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4yjmq-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.