Sr. Technical Developer, HR Solutions
This position will manage payroll (including time tracking and absence) modules within Workday to maximize product investment and align tools and processes to meet business priorities, assist in the various efforts and initiatives across WarnerMedia HR Services, and partner with our key business partners and stakeholders. This role requires a client centric mindset, elements of project management, the analytical capabilities of a business systems analyst, and the advisory skills of a functional lead. This position will be a key representative for HR Services through collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to help advance the strategic objectives of HR and the company. This position will serve as a part of the general management team at HR Services, helping to coach, develop and manage resources within the Operational Excellence group.
Product Management – As part of the product management function within HR Services, this role will lead the implementation, management, and continuous improvement of tools within HR Services and the WarnerMedia Workday solution.
Product vision and client centric mindset
• Have a client centric mindset to deeply understand client strategic priorities and needs, ensuring product completeness
• For Workday and other products managed by HR Services define and communicate the product vision, support maximal utilization of product to meet stakeholders demand and optimize company investment
• Partner with key stakeholders to determine how best to implement Workday modules and enable the shared service model to support business and company objectives
Product management and delivery
• Leverage the agile methodology to structure and plan product delivery and enhancements, particularly for complex and multi-faceted functional areas
• Define functional requirements with stakeholders, technical requirements with configuration and development teams and ensure proper testing review, implementation and stabilization
• Partner on change management, communications and training needs
• Help to deliver on project/process documentation as part of transition of support to operations
• Serve in a quality assurance role for HR Services projects, in review of functional process design and related configuration
• Work with other Product Managers to ensure holistic and consistent system management
• Coach and develop more junior level product analysts
• Research new Workday functionality and releases as well as industry trends and best practices in HR and HR Services to support ongoing improvement and lead best practices
• Maintain a process and control focus when developing new solutions as well and when driving continuous improvements for existing solutions
• Work with teams to analyze existing processes and potential gaps and develop roadmap to achieve desired future state
• Facilitate and lead process design efforts, identify improvements, and assist in deployment
• Design and leverage analytics and metrics for review/reporting
• Apply related risk and controls competencies in process and solutions design
• Serve in a project management capacity for various HR Services projects/initiatives
• Leverage project management tools and methodology, and work to refine and standardize tools and practices
• Lead teams and manage internal resources in support of project management functions and operations
• 4-5 years of functional and technical project-related work is required to include experience in the development and implementation of process and systems changes.
• 3-4 years of project or product management experience is required
• Experience in preparing materials and presenting to executive leadership
• Bachelor's degree in a business-related field, or equivalent combination of training and work experience required
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzpbk1-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.