What You'll Do
As a Sourcing Manager, you will manage a team of sourcers supporting Technical teams in Warner Media, while maintaining a culture of excellence through guidance, mentorship, and career development. You will build and execute strategies to identify and attract diverse candidates for our client groups by collaborating with Diversity Outreach colleagues, as well as with hiring managers, to critically assess talent markets. You will craft sourcing strategy plans to map a wide range of senior, specialty, technical and other candidate populations and support sourcing teams as they thoughtfully engage prospective candidates to better understand their experiences, interests, and motivations. You will have the opportunity to lead and mentor talent sourcers in an ambiguous and growing environment. You will measure the impact of sourcing methods to drive recruiting process improvement.
• Lead a team of sourcing professionals to attract, engage and promote talent that matches the strategic business objectives of the organization.
• Partner with Recruiting Leadership to create sourcing strategies that employ focus on diversity, alignment with market intelligence, leveraging of data/metrics and attraction.
• Partner with Sourcing and TA leadership to build and create a scalable sourcing model that benefits from the efficiencies of functional alignment but honors nuances of our brand differences and needs.
• Manage work allocation and resource needs for team of TA professionals.
• Exercise agility in the redeployment of TA talent where required.
• Develop and establish recruiting strategies aligned with business objectives.
• Drive recruiting strategies that engage the right talent for clients.
• Project manage talent acquisition projects and/or staffing change projects that require both strategic and operational focus to ensure success.
• Manage, mentor and develop a team of TA professionals to retain our best talent.
• 5+ years experience as a Sourcing Lead/Manager with a demonstrated track record of delivering on hiring goals supporting technical business functions
• 2+ years experience managing recruiting or sourcing teams
• Experience building strong partnerships with leaders at all levels
• Experience capturing business, market and industry date and insights to drive decisions
• Experience developing effective sourcing strategies that contribute to achieving hiring goals
• Demonstrated knowledge of common human resources practices, employment, and immigration laws and/or government compliance regulations as it relates to recruitment and hiring
• Proven success delivering for organizations that have undergone significant growth, change and/or international expansion
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwnn9j-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.