Recruiter - Creative & Content
We are looking for a Manager, Talent Acquisition to lead a team of TA professionals to provide stellar support to the Legal, Human Resources, Business Affairs and General Administrative businesses of WarnerMedia. Develop and establish recruiting strategies aligned with business objectives. Drive recruiting strategies that engage the right talent for clients. Project manage talent acquisition projects and/or staffing change projects that require both strategic and operational focus to ensure success. Manage, mentor and develop a team of TA professionals to retain our best talent
• Seek and recommend next-level development opportunities for team members.
• Provide day-to-day skill building around area of expertise, process efficiency, and activity management.
• Maintain proactive partnerships that enable planning and agility to respond to client talent needs.
• Partner with DO to leverage partnership organizations that meet client's diversity needs.
• Understand and be able to analyze data to identify trends in talent needs; make recommendations on recruiting strategy to achieve different results.
• Mobilize team around data usage and integrity.
• 7+ years' experience preferred.
• Demonstrated success direct management of a team.
• Direct recruiting experience including senior level hiring.
• Demonstrated success in ideating and implementing innovative methods to source and attract talent.
• Project leadership abilities strongly desired.
• Previous experience with Workday recruiting a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rznz87-44-192-54-67-42 in your application.