WE ARE WARNERMEDIA STUDIOS
WarnerMedia Studios is an in-house creative production organization designed to support WarnerMedia's brands from TBS to TNT, Cartoon Network to TCM, Bleacher Report to Turner Sports and everything in between. Consisting of an amazing group of open, collaborative and innovative artists, crafts people, leaders, strategists and communicators, we work closely with our partners throughout WarnerMedia to make sure we have the resources needed to grow our business, our brands and our capabilities.
For more on who we are and what we do, check out our capabilities reel: vimeo.com/warnermediastudios/capabilities
WarnerMedia Studios Creative Services is the post-production arm of WarnerMedia Studios. We are a collective of industry-defining Editors, Sound Designers, and graphic artists, as well as the management team working to support the craftspeople.
WM Studios Creative Services is growing and we're adding a new Manager to support our Sports Edit and Sound Design team. This is a hybrid people management + operations role – supporting a team of highly skilled craftspeople along with the infrastructure aspects required for such a team to function. The Manager will handle day-to-day operational and personnel needs while fostering an open, trusting, and empowering work environment. The job requires a lot, so be ready to bring a lot.
• Maintain a keen awareness of each artist's creative, technical, and soft skills – cultivating growth, development, and opportunity for all.
• Check in on individual artists regularly, finding creative ways to stay connected in a COVID and post-COVID environment; problem solving and offering proactive support is crucial.
• Work closely with the department's Director and all of management to understand and anticipate the needs of the Sports brands we partner with.
• Diligently monitor communications regarding urgent needs – sometimes this is required in off hours – the stories we tell don't always unfold during bankers' hours, so flexibility is key.
• Work with designated leads and all of management to maintain and develop proprietary development tools.
• Work closely with all of management to be sure staff is scheduled effectively, fostering a creative and productive environment with nominal down time.
• Work closely with our Culture + Experience team to maintain a healthy, diverse, and talented candidate pipeline.
• Have the ability to assess and hire new talent based on the specific needs of our business and our partners.
• 7+ years of experience in Operations, Project Management, People Management, or a Creative role
• 2 to 5 years of experience in Management
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications or the equivalent
• Exceptional organizational and detail-oriented skills
• Exceptional communication skills
• Experience in a large media company
• Experience in any area of Post-Production
• Experience as an Editor or Sound Designer
• Experience working with Sports
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time of every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Be a part of the WarnerMedia powerhouse of brands