WarnerMedia showcases some of the most iconic and cherished entertainment, news and sports brands in the world, but we are much more than that. WarnerMedia is truly where art meets science. Our combination of cutting-edge technology and an unrivaled commitment to groundbreaking storytelling builds a sense of community and meaningful connection that is shaping the future of media. We create rewarding opportunities across our entire family of brands, while championing a spirit of inclusion, innovation, self-development and support. Join WarnerMedia as we think big, live true and make the stories that move the world.
At Warner Bros. Games San Francisco we are bringing to life some of the world's most iconic characters, stories, and universes. Come help us build a world-class studio and take leading entertainment franchises to 1.2 billion mobile gamers. We are committed to creating fun and engaging games for our fans and are positioning ourselves to be a top player in mobile.
WB Games' Digital Publishing team is recruiting a Manager, Media Planning to serve as an integral member of the publishing team. This person will work across a portfolio of Mobile and Console games, gathering,
organizing, and synchronizing information about marketing strategy, investments, and expected outcomes from media channel experts, ensuring alignment and a holistic plan designed to drive business outcomes. This person will be responsible for working collaboratively with media channel owners across departments and articulating a clear narrative about significant marketing investments that directly tie back and contribute to operating income.
• Media Strategy: Collaborate with Media Planning, Marketing leads and Analytics teams to define the media strategy based on the available data and internal modeling
• Media Briefing: Create media briefs distilling the budget, timing, target audiences, and objectives of media campaigns
• Cross-Functional Collaboration: Partner with operational media teams to produce plans for each media channel, coherent with the media strategy
• Executive Communication: Present summaries of integrated media plans to marketing leadership and executive leadership
• Reporting: Prepare reports to document and report on media performance, comparison to targets, and optimization recommendations
• Analysis & Benchmarking: Monitor media activities of competitors, review WB Games' own historical data, and gather data from intelligence sources to produce analysis and benchmarks
• Project Management: Partner with PM to develop and monitor project timelines/milestones. Manage comms with cross-functional teams to ensure plans are delivered on schedule
• Build a body of knowledge on media, technology, and strategy performance with the objective of informing future media decisions on schedules, budgets, partners, and strategies
• Monitor competitors across traditional and emerging paid media channels and provide POV on various strategies in the marketplace
• Perform other job-related functions as assigned
• 2-3 years of experience in a media agency or client-side role
• Strong analytical skills with an ability to translate data into well-articulated insights and optimization ideas
• Ability to work in a team environment that promotes collaboration
• Adept at communicating effectively across all levels
• Games industry experience or familiarity
• Highly effective verbal and written communication skills, with ability to produce results on multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz6v12-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.