Warner Bros. Distributing Inc. seeks a Manager, Digital Marketing for the Digital Marketing department.
Manages worldwide (WW) theatrical digital marketing campaign across social and creative advertising executions for assigned film slate.
Social Media Management
• • Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of social media profiles across various platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok, etc.) including copywriting, posting, managing the creation of social graphics, reporting and responding to fans, and flagging trends.
• Review photography and make recommendations for social posting schedules and plan.
• Create and maintain content calendars.
• Contribute ideas as to how social can be embedded into digital marketing ideas and programs.
• Create content for and manage social media streams for relevant talent, filmmakers, and partner pages.
• Assist with managing time-sensitive trailer and content debuts.
• • Manage third-party vendors through the proposal, development, and execution process of ad units, site creative, and social media campaigns.
• Ensure vendors produce quality work (technically functioning and of the highest possible quality for optimal user experience) on schedule, within budget, and production schedules.
• Communicate feedback to vendors, manage vendor relationships, and assure the production process runs smoothly.
• Read extensively, research trends in advertising and marketing (movie genres, demographics), and brainstorm consistently on innovative, first-to-market ways to debut content and create social programs.
• Manage the QA process throughout the duration of a marketing campaign.
Partner / Media Programs
• • Execution and management of partner programs, digital content, games, apps, AR/VR production management, contest & sweepstakes, interactive features, viral campaigns, specialty programs, and online ad campaigns and assets.
• Manage influencer campaigns with the team influencer manager for assigned projects.
• Ensure online ads are delivered on time, to specifications and on budget for each assigned online media plan. Provide creative direction with media outlets and partners.
Work with the WB Team
• • Work closely with the digital and linear media teams to ensure that creative and media investments are aligned.
• Liaise with internal legal counsel, to make sure all feature names are trademark cleared, to ensure all digital campaigns are built in accordance with current privacy law, to ensure COPPA guidelines are met, that contests and sweepstakes are run in accordance to current law, and any other legal requirements as needed.
• Work with film production units and internal marketing teams to gather assets for digital executions.
• Read scripts and performs research for both visual and content; brainstorm ideas for online campaigns and advertising components.
• Meet with internal and external teams to formalize ideas and create campaign plans; obtain necessary approvals to move forward into production.
• Liase with and plan digital/social activations across all WarnerMedia companies.
• • Ability to travel (both in and out of the LA area) to provide live social coverage of events such as junkets, premieres, screenings, etc.
• Work in tandem with other team manager and admin to ensure all work is completed in a timely fashion.
• Minimum 5 years professional experience required in film or digital/online marketing.
• Must have experience in social media marketing.
• Experience with paid media platforms (Google AdWords, Amazon Advertising Platform, Bing, Facebook, Twitter ads, Double Click, etc.)
• Ability to assimilate relevant data sources and hone in on key marketing insights that drive business recommendations.
• Entrepreneurial self-starter skilled at prioritizing and managing multiple project schedules and deadlines that run simultaneously.
• Experience handling and working with talent to complete custom shoots, social takeovers, personal social, etc.
• Strong influencing skills with the ability to manage internal stakeholders and make decisions quickly.
• Exceptional persuasive written, verbal, and presentation communication and presentation skills.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• College degree preferred; Marketing, Business, Graphic Design, or other related field or equivalent experience highly desirable.
Licenses or Certificates
• General Office Activities - Walking, Standing, Sitting, Bending, Listening, Talking, Lifting, Finger Manipulation, etc.
Physical Hazards - Health and Safety
• General Office Environment.
Equipment and Special Materials
• Computer, printer, photocopy machine, telephone, etc.
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz5m83-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.