WarnerMedia Ad Sales is looking for a passionate, industry-savvy storyteller to join our team as the manager of communications.
The manager of communications for the ad sales division will align closely with the go-to-market sales and marketing solutions teams, including the Courageous and House of Max brand studio teams to articulate the vision, people and advertising partnerships to market. The new team member will also work on additional advertising-related stories to support the division's overall mission in showcasing how WarnerMedia esteemed approach to brand storytelling and advertising in the media space.
• 5-8 years of experience in communications, preferably within media, advertising, entertainment and/or technology industries.
• Proven ability in communications, project management and planning.
• Professional track record of developing and executing communications strategies in support of cross-functional launches and storytelling campaigns.
• Ironclad relationships with members of the press and a proven ability to forge new relationships quickly and genuinely.
• Strong understanding of the state of media and advertising and importance in communicating the value of advertising innovation.
• An appreciation and understanding of how branded content plays a vital role in advertising, and how those campaigns can translate to coverage across business, trade and consumer outlets.
• Familiarity with priority industry organizations and a successful background in securing thought leadership opportunities
• A strong understanding of corporate communications, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Savvy approach to social media and cross-platform content amplification.
• Event management experience.
• An ability to work under tight deadlines and multi-task during busier periods.
• Excellent judgment and innate problem-solving skills.
• A collaborative approach to working with a wide range of people and personalities.
• Enthusiasm about the evolving entertainment space.
• A team player who enjoys working in a group, collaborating, having fun and being an active participant in team meetings and events as a part of WarnerMedia's culture.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzn777-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.