The Digital Client Success Team is part of the WarnerMedia Pricing, Planning, & Operations organization. The team consists of Client Success Coordinators, Client Success Managers (CSMs), Managers, and Directors who oversee and optimize Display, Video, Mobile, and Custom campaigns across our various News and ENT brands, helping advertisers meet and exceed performance goals.
The Manager, Client Success will lead and mentor a team of direct reports to ensure the growth and efficiency of our pre- and post-sales operations. This role will be responsible for managing processes and staff to achieve client KPIs while offering best-in-class service to our partners. A deep understanding of the Client Success role and collaboration with multiple cross-functional teams will be necessary to smoothly steward deals from pitch to pay. An ability to build and lead highly efficient teams and develop strong relationships with internal and external partners will be key to the candidate's success.
The Manager, Client Success - Entertainment will be responsible for strategic objectives including packaging and defining priorities for turnkey and custom deals. This position will have an opportunity to lead the execution of premium business and tentpole sponsorships. To be successful in this role it will be essential to maintain comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of products offered, and how those products are fulfilled.
• Manage a team of Client Success Managers and Coordinators, including defining role responsibilities, cross-team collaboration, workflows, and career development
• Lead the Client Success team on daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly tasks to ensure the team exceeds the expectations of internal and external clients
• Foster a positive culture to encourage engagement, motivation, and team growth
• Coordinate hiring and on-boarding of new team members
• Foster relationships with internal teams (Sales, Marketing Solutions, Content Strategy, Social Amplification, Activation, Ad Operations, Ad Product) to plan and execute successful campaigns, and serve as primary point of contact for cross departmental escalation
• Develop a deep understanding of how the various brands' content, platforms, and ad products can deliver value in support of our clients advertising goals
• Create and maintain shell plans for turnkey and custom campaigns to define optimal media mix
• Define and share best practices around digital media planning to ensure desired client KPIs are achieved
• Provide business insights and campaign performance aggregation through effective use of data and reporting tools
• Create and maintain documentation and training materials, and identify areas where additional training is needed to improve team performance
• Review and approve high priority media plans to ensure accuracy and compliance with brand guidelines
Qualifications & Skills
• 5+ years of experience working in a Sales Planning or Client Services role, digital preferred
• Proven track record of providing excellent customer service and leading high performing teams
• Experience with digital tools and technology platforms including Salesforce, Operative.One, and other industry leading platforms
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to relay technical concepts to non-technical audiences
• Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience in cross-functional collaboration
• Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships and consistently set and exceed service goals
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to organize and prioritize assignments
• Analytical thinking with ability to drive strategic insights from data
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly
• BA/BS from a 4-year university or equivalent experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpx4w4-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.