SAP Operations Consultant
Universal Music Group
1. Conduct research on markets, trends, platforms and competitors, and identify business opportunities with growth potential, including but not limited to partnerships and investments, channel/platform launches, digital media, IP acquisitions, etc.
2. Develop business plans to include strategic action plan and financial modeling; prepare cohesive and concise investment memos and presentations for senior management team.
3. Work closely with internal legal, finance, content and country teams in deal negotiation and execution.
4. Ongoing project management for key management initiatives. Coordinate, manage and execute plans for new business initiatives by working closely with other groups, such as management, programming, content, distribution, sales, marketing, PR, legal and finance.
5. Support strategy team on business projects, including but not limited to financial analysis, strategic planning, management presentations, research, etc.
1. Bachelor of Commerce (finance/business administration)
2. 3-5 years of experience in finance/investment banking/management consulting and/or corporate finance/business development in a large multinational company preferred
3. Business plan and conducting financial analysis
4. Excel and PowerPoint skills, Strong project management experience
5. Experience working with senior internal and external clients and partners
6. Strong communication skills; Fluent in English
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r113ye-34-231-243-21-42 in your application.