Lead Quantitative UX Researcher
San Francisco, CA
Manager, App Store Optimization (Temporary)
At Warner Bros. Games San Francisco we are bringing to life some of the world's most iconic characters, stories, and universes. Come help us build a world-class studio and take leading entertainment franchises to 1.2 billion mobile gamers. We are committed to creating fun and engaging games for our fans and are positioning ourselves to be a top player in mobile.
WB Games San Francisco is in search of a Manager, App Store Optimization to understand mobile store trends on iOS and Google, develop and implement tactics to deliver quantifiable results.
• Lead strategy for Product Page listings on the App Store and Google Play to grow page impressions, CVR and organic install volume
• Develop data models to quantify and track performance of ASO efforts over time, measuring installs and revenue across platforms and countries while accounting for noise in the data from featuring, UA, and other activities
• Dig in to deeply understand the algorithms that drive visibility on the App Store and Google Play, and develop both monitoring and tactical solutions to influence those systems
• Establish frameworks and processes to systematically test hypotheses and develop repeatable winning strategies that can be applied across the portfolio
• Work closely with colleagues in product marketing, creative services, and ASO as well as game teams, to ensure alignment in execution
• Regularly benchmark WB product pages vs those of our competitors and provide insights on how to improve
• 4 years of mobile analysis and App Store Optimization experience
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. MBA preferred.
• Be able to collaborate across disciplines
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills, including superb ability to dissect data and measure
• Written, verbal and visual communication skills
• Ability to execute, prioritize competing deadlines, and manage multiple, complex projects
• Self-starter and comfortable working in ambiguous situations
• Team player who is compassionate and understanding other team member's needs and
• Passion for mobile games
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjqx71-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.