Senior Gameplay Programmer - Combat Team
Remote / Virtual
• We are looking for an exceptionally talented Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) who is ready for the challenge of producing our next AAA title.
• Develop, maintain and monitor automated tests and test suites (across multiple platforms and test frameworks)
• Support Feature Owners and Code Leads with testing strategy and coverage (including automated testing)
• Integrate automated testing capabilities with existing gameplay systems (create interfaces to expose functionality and data for testing purposes)
• Assist QA with debugging support, verifying bug repros, implementing fixes (interpreting callstacks, proactively fixing common errors)
• Familiarity with C/C++
• Familiarity with Python
• Enthusiasm for games development
• Enthusiasm for improving software engineering and automated testing
• An understanding of 3D geometry
• Knowledge of computer networking
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxn8wo-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.