This is a newly created role to co-ordinate HR Talent processes, programmes and initiatives consistently, efficiently and in tandem to support the DTC business across EMEA. The role works closely with the global and other regional DTC Talent leadership team, EMEA People Partner Leads, People Solutions, COEs and HR Services to (1) deliver talent programmes/processes and (2) facilitate resolution of HR issues which cross geographical boundaries and require a common approach/solution across the EMEA DTC business.
The role will deputise for the Talent Leader, EMEA DTC as required and partner closely with the other two members of the EMEA DTC HR team:
• Project Manager, New Market Launches
• Workforce Analyst
Partner with the EMEA DTC HR Talent Lead to ensure that the EMEA DTC people strategy is effectively implemented and operationalised across the Region, including:
• Coordinating talent reviews and succession planning activities in support of the people strategy
• Arranging leadership development / coaching (in partnership with COE and People Solutions)
• Supporting cross-geographical organizational design discussions and planning
• Identification of talent skills / capability gaps and solutions
• Support of acquisitions and divestitures
Additionally, support the DTC organisation across the EMEA Region in the development, co-ordination and execution of effective HR programmes, processes and initiatives that require a common approach/solution, for the EMEA DTC business. Examples include:
• Employee experience survey: reporting, analysis, communication & follow up
• Diversity & Inclusion: reporting, analysis, data collation
• Return to Workplace (RTW): data collation/summary and supporting EMEA DTC communications,
• Levelling: reporting, analysis
• Executive/development nominations: data collation & reporting
• Communications: ad hoc (partnering w/internal comms and People Partner Leads)
• Compensation review (interim internal equity review): reporting, analysis, data collation
• Support the EMEA DTC Talent Leader and other DTC stakeholders on annual budgeting, forecasting, and tracking of all ongoing people costs. Provide support with the consolidation and analysis of the the annual pay review.
• Ensure that the EMEA geographic People Partner team is aware of DTC organisational changes, associated actions required and/or issues that need common resolution (approach and/or timing) across the Region
• Develops strong working relationships with stakeholders including EMEA DTC Talent Leader, EMEA People Partner Leads and their teams, COE partners, other Global & Regional DTC Talent Leads and EMEA DTC Leadership and Managers.
• Demonstrated experience delivering solutions across key HR disciplines such as performance management, org design & development, talent acquisition, compensation, employee engagement
• Significant experience operating in a fast-paced, matrixed, international business with specific experience in at least one (preferably more) of our geographic centres of gravity e.g. Nordic, Iberia, Central Europe
• A collaborative/partnering working style that balances the development of creative solutions with crisp delivery
• Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills
• Fluent in English and preferably one other European language
The Nice to Haves
• Able to work independently, keep multiple plates spinning and prioritise own workload
• Ability to take initiative using own discretion and skills and work with limited supervision in a pressured environment
• Exceptional organization and project management skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, both written and verbal
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4je2q-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.