Full Time Job
HR People Partner, Productions Iberia
- Full Time
Job DescriptionThe Job
The Production HR team is newly formed and dedicated to providing hands-on HR support to cast and crew working on productions across WarnerMedia content businesses. The People Partners on the Production HR team will work primarily in production environments directly supporting the people that make our content. The goal is to be a recognizable and trusted HR partner to all personnel working on a WarnerMedia production. As a trusted HR partner to production, the main objective is to ensure and support a respectful, inclusive, safe and positive work environment, allowing people to thrive and do their best work. The Production People Partner, Iberia will support all locally produced WarnerMedia productions within region.
The Production People Partner will act as a trusted business partner to the local management of WBITVP Spain and Portugal, executing effective HR programs and serving as the point of contact for employees (in coordination/partnership with HR Services) and production teams including but is not limited to, performance management, conflict management, coaching, development, employee relations, compensation, internal mobility, staff retention, talent acquisition, workforce planning, headcount and position management, talent and team development and compliance. The role works closely with the Talent Leader & People Partner Lead for Regional Productions as well as with People Solutions, COEs, HRS, Workplace Investigations and Legal as needed.
The Daily – Warner Media Productions
• Initial HR point of contact for production cast and crew in Italy, Portugal and Spain; serves as on-set/on-site HR presence for productions, both locally and on distant location.
• Develops, delivers and facilitates training for productions on topics related to a respectful and harassment-free work environment.
• Embodies our culture through behaviour and interactions, and champions inclusion and diversity on the set.
• Supports the Talent Leader & People Partner Lead, Regional Productions in policy and process development across IBERIA ensuring consistency of approach across all productions in-territory.
• Partners with Employee Relations, Labor Relations and Employment Legal to deliver HR solutions on people related issues.
• Partners with Safety and COVID Compliance Officers to support COVID policies and protocols, including tracking and tracing.
• Travels to productions on location when needed; last minute travel may be required.
• Manages the day to day and fosters a constructive working relationship with the Spanish Workers Council dealing with a broad a range of labor issues.
• Provide day-to-day generalist HR support to all business areas for ITVP Spain and Portugal including a population of both corporate and production freelancers. All ITVP productions to be supported as outlined above
• Manages complex employee relations issues, escalating to Talent Leader & People Partner Lead, Regional Productions in a timely fashion and as appropriate. Provide daily advice to the business in relation to the interpretation of contracts, bargaining agreements, and general law, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance, always partnering with the Employment Legal and People Relations teams as needed/required.
• Advise ITVP management and planning of the contractor workforce, to ensure compliance with local legislation and practices. This includes closely monitoring all new hires, extensions and terminations and the oversight of permanent seasonal contracts
• Support the Talent Leader and Finance Business Partners on annual budgeting, forecasting, and tracking of all ongoing people costs. Provide support on the annual pay review ensuring fair, consistent and appropriate rewards in line with budgets.
• Track the visa / certificate of sponsorship status of all relevant employees to ensure compliance with EU Immigration law; work closely with the Talent Leader & People Partner Lead, Regional Productions and in-house employment legal to apply for work visas for employees when required.
• Foster a diverse and inclusive workplace and 'one company' mindset as a critical priority.
• Fluent in Spanish
• Experience supporting a freelance workforce with a wide range of HR, critical thinking and business advisory skills across
• Strong in communicating with all level stakeholders, keen collaborator and builds strong relationships with employees.
• Good judgment and ability to balance the needs of the company and employees.
• Exceptional organization and project management skills.
• Engaging and innovative presentation style when delivering training.
• High ethical standards with demonstrated experience handling highly sensitive information.
• Passion for this business; driven to accomplish and meet objectives.
• Ability to travel – 25% of the role.
The Nice to Haves
• Portuguese and Italian language desired
• Degree or equivalent qualification
• Previous experience of working within an American parent company and complex matrix organisation highly advantageous.
• Experience working with Workday databases highly preferable.
• Knowledge of applicable EMEA legislation and regulations pertinent to production.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw7zzj-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.