Holiday Sales Associate (Part-Time)
Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood gets you closer to the entertainment you love by taking guests on the lot of a working studio. The Studio Tour gives guests a revealing look behind the camera at how Hollywood magic is made. From Friends and The Big Bang Theory to Harry Potter and the DC Universe, fans have the opportunity to explore the nearly 100-year-old studio as they visit the real sets and soundstages on the iconic 110-acre backlot, celebrating where the greatest entertainment in history was made.
One of the highlights of our tour experience is shopping at our Friends Boutique and Warner Brothers Store. Join our expert team of storytellers as a Sales Associate. We are seeking talented people who are passionate about providing an extraordinary guest experience – and have fun while doing it! Are you ready to join our team?
Our Summer assignment will begin November 20 and tentatively end January 7, 2023.
• Interact with visitors including assisting with purchases and answering questions about the merchandise.
• Partner with team members to maintain the store's visual presentation and stock the retail displays.
• Engage with our guests to guarantee a dynamic, high-touch Warner Bros. experience.
• 6 months of previous retail experience required.
• Demonstrate strong customer service, communication skills, and have cash handling experience.
• Understanding and appreciation for the ''customer comes first'' demeanor.
• Able to work flexible shifts which vary Monday – Sunday, between 6am – 10pm.
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk1np4-100-24-118-144-42 in your application.