Data Quality Analyst
WarnerMedia seeks a Head of WarnerMedia HRS Workforce Administration and HRIS for the HR Services Workforce Administration department. Head of WarnerMedia HRS Workforce Administration (WFA) and HRIS
oversee Workforce Administration (WFA) and HRIS under HR Services at WarnerMedia to ensure accurate data capture and effective system processes. This position manages ongoing Workday day-to-day functionalities, foundation data management, interface with other enterprise systems, technology, reporting/analytics, payroll, etc. This role will own the 'back-end', designing Workforce Operations to fit the needs of HR and accomplish business strategies. This role may also oversee other applications related to HR.
• Responsible for the development and maintenance of overall HR systems and processes and other enabling technology strategic vision to achieve best in class services and performance.
• Ensure systems focus on global consistency, scalability and data accuracy.
• Partner with Operation Excellence team for the design, development and implementation of Workday solutions to meet global business requirements and is seen as the Workday subject matter expert in the organization.
• Ensure efficient and effective WFA processes implementation and use of HR systems globally, including integration of systems where needed.
• Utilize technology to increase efficiency, promote employee and manager self-service and support a paperless environment.
• Ensure necessary change management efforts regarding systems.
• Performs needed HR transactions in HRIS and ensures adherence to all SOX requirements for HR transactions
• Work closely with Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition, and HR Business Partners to optimize WFA and HRIS capabilities.
• Ensure compliance with federal, state and local requirements.
• Utilize metrics improve HR processes efficiency
• Lead HR change through process mapping, continuous improvement and communication planning.
• Ensure preparation and compliance for internal and external audits.
• Work closely with HR leadership to implement appropriate business processes and internal controls.
• 10+ years HR operations and system experience including managing team, with expertise in business process improvement, and enterprise technology and systems implementation
• Experience in Workday implementation and Workday modules including HCM, Talent Management, Absence, Benefits, Advanced Compensation or Recruiting. Solid understanding of Workday security model.
• Ability to troubleshoot technical problems.
• Experience and proven success in developing fit for purpose, technology-enabled systems and processes.
• Global system experience necessary.
• Exceptional analytical reasoning and problem-solving capabilities with demonstrated abilities to think creatively and strategically to solve and answer key business questions/problems.
• Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills, with a professional demeanor and the ability to interact with all levels of management, colleagues and vendors.
• Well organized with the ability to multitask, prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities in a dynamic, cross-functional teamwork environment.
• Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, excellent verbal and written skills and the ability to multi-task and manage complexity.
• Ability to adapt to modification and changes to project plans, demonstrating flexibility to implement new strategies and tactics to accommodate these changes.
• Ability to make both strategic and tactical decisions on sensitive, confidential issues.
• Experience in the media and technology industry is strongly preferred.
• A thoughtful partner who can demonstrate good balance of emotional intelligence with pragmatic judgement
• High integrity and discretion. People data is some of our most sensitive data, and we expect employees with access to this to act with utmost professionalism.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-room36-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.