PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION: To support the Scheduling department with administrative help and ensure the smooth operations of the department.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Provide administrative support to two executives, managing phones, calendars, meetings, travel, expense reports, etc.
• Generate, update and distribute essential scheduling reports and documents, including series release schedules and program calendars.
• Track CW programming inventory and windows for all linear content.
• Responsible for competitive tracking of Broadcast, Cable and Streaming networks, including generating daily companywide ''What's On Tonight'' emails.
• Update CW scheduling database with programming information, working with Current, Publicity and BS&P Departments to ensure accuracy on all reports.
• Work alongside EVP and VP in setting episodic air schedules for all CW primetime programming. Help determine airdates for originals and repeats based on ratings performance, creative considerations, marketing concerns, run history, etc.
• Assist VP with scheduling records, documenting the history of network since 2006 and tracking every series and airdate for various requests from Finance, Press, Distributors or Studios.
• Assist in CW programming meetings (Upfront Scheduling and throughout the year).
• Perform general office duties for department EVP and VP setting Microsoft Teams meetings, filing expense reports, organizing Dropbox files/Microsoft excel documents and other clerical duties as needed.
JOB-RELATED QUALIFICATION STANDARDS
BA/BS degree preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvky6w-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.