The Executive Assistant II role manages the day to day administrative activities of the Senior Vice President, North America and Global eCommerce and two additional VPs.
• Maintains executive calendar including scheduling and monitoring meetings and mitigating conflicts.
• Composes emails, correspondence, reports, labels, contracts, etc.
• Organizes and consolidates various documents into usable library and/or single PDF documents for easy access.
• Assists leadership team with putting together projects and PowerPoint presentations. Updates presentations in conjunction with executive's direction.
• Makes travel accommodations and arrangements in the most efficient manner available. International and Domestic. Reviews and secures approval for all travel requests.
• Reviews and reconciles all incoming expense and travel reports for accuracy and compliance with corporate policy. Prepares and submits T&E expense reports in a timely manner.
• Coordinates/schedules multiple tours with differing locations for various vendors as needed.
• Handles confidential and sensitive matters on a daily basis.
• Responds to inquiries and referrals for SVP.
• Maintains various files, records, indexes and logs. Creates and maintains schedules, reports and matrixes. Coordinates shipping and mailing on behalf of Leadership Team.
• Helps to organize samples (including folding shirts). Handles and fulfills products requests.
• Greets clients, talent, creative staff and executives.
• Orders supplies and beverages.
• Handles specific projects, assignments and other related duties as directed.
• Minimum five (5) years of administrative experience required.
• High School Diploma required.
• Proficiency in Concur and Microsoft Office software (including MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required, as well as a demonstrated ability in creating decks.
• Knowledge of digital file set-up, maintenance and sharing procedures required; knowledge of basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, and English usage required.
• Must have the ability to quickly learn and master administrative systems.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone.
• Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively, work well under time constraints, and be able to prioritize.
• Must have strong organizational skills, a strong attention to detail, and understand and act upon written and oral instructions.
• Must be a proactive and diplomatic team player with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
The Nice to Haves
• Previous experience in a media, consumer products, or advertising agency preferred.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Knowledge of WB properties preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dywp8k-3-81-89-248-42 in your application.