The Executive Assistant provides executive support to the Head of Strategy, Ops and Business Development, based in Singapore.
The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders - direct reports, employees, clients, business partners, etc. Organizes and coordinates executive meetings, extensive travel arrangements, and external relations effort and oversees special organization or multi-department projects.
Areas of Responsibility
Executive Assistance - Provide executive support to Head of Strategy, Ops and Business Development, INSEAK, ensuring effective communication and confidentiality at all times. Effective coordination and scheduling of meetings, appointments, travel and conferences. Refine office procedures and processes handling all sensitive information.
• Time Management/ Prioritization: Effectively manage an extremely active calendar of appointments; prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously; proactively follow-through on tasks/projects to successful completion.
• Communications: Preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arrange complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, meetings, agendas and conferences. Some attendance to required meetings with clear, concise minute taking.
• Technical & Business – Assisting in putting together presentations, ease with Excel is a plus. Also comfortable with video conferencing systems and troubleshooting.
• Travel Management: Arrange complex travel with a focus on cost-effectiveness and time-efficiency. Manage expense reporting.
Filing and processing of purchase orders and payments on Ariba system for Strategy and Research department.
• Project management – Assist in managing and coordinating projects, including local, regional (APAC wide) and global (working with counterparts in US) as part of the support for business operations in the INSEAK region.
• 5 years' experience in office administration. Media or Technology industry experience a plus.
• A Levels and above.
• General knowledge of Microsoft office suite and other administrative organization programs.
• Ability to multi-task, act and respond efficiently to special tasks and requests with a deadline.
• Some after office hours coordination may be required due to international time zones (but not often).
• Excellent communication skills required for dealing with various parties (both internal and external).
• Strong organizational, coordination and communication skills.
• Self-starter, responsible, systematic and able to work under pressure.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvkbvm-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.