WarnerMedia is looking for a Visual Effects Executive Assistant to join their growing team. The main focus of the role will be supporting the VFX team and coordinating between external and internal parties.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is able to juggle multiple responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and attention to detail. This is a demanding and fast-paced position that require a proactive and positive thinker with excellent communication skills. Seeking a candidate that is passionate about production and new technology.
• Support the VFX SVP in all administrative tasks including managing internal and external schedules, preparing documentation and taking notes during meetings
• Assist the VFX team with tracking projects, vendors, talent and workflows
• Maintain meeting agendas and following up on action items discussed during meetings
• Facilitate communication between vendors, crew, internal and external teams to circulate relevant information
• Support and track industry outreach efforts, special projects and research
• Strong organizational and data management skills, including Microsoft 360 and Excel.
• Ability to handle a fast-paced environment assisting across multiple initiatives and global regions
• Strong, proactive written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to multitask at a highly efficient level and work independently to identify problems and take initiative to develop initial solutions
• A passion for new technology and to continue learning
The Nice to Haves
• Some previous Facility or other Visual Effect exposure a plus
• Familiarity with G Suite and Filemaker Pro
• Second language a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm1n23-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.