WarnerMedia seeks an Executive Assistant I for the TV Creative Affairs department. To provide administrative support to a VP of Drama Development.
• Maintains calendar, schedules appointments, meetings and notes call, etc.
• Answers telephones, screens, logs and places calls.
• Writes script coverage and tracks all submissions.
• Maintains and organizes a filing system.
• Opens, records and distributes incoming mail.
• Proofreads, photocopies and distributes material.
• Orders supplies, books, etc.
• Prepares documents such as deal memos, correspondence and expense reports.
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• Previous administrative experience required.
• Familiarity with television industry required.
• Previous studio experience strongly preferred.
• Literary agency experience preferred.
• Some college preferred.
• Knowledge of show production is a plus
• PC Skills: MS Word, Windows, and Excel required.
• Knowledge of file set-up, maintenance, and filing procedures.
• Knowledge of basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, and English usage.
• Knowledge of report, letter, logs, etc. formats required.
• Must have exceptional grammar skills.
• Typing: 55 wpm
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone.
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Must be able to handle confidential information.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzk4z2-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.