Warner Bros. Distributing Inc. seeks an Executive Assistant III for the Creative Advertising department. Provides assistance and support to the EVP, Creative Advertising and the Creative team.
• Performs various administrative duties for the EVP and the Creative team, including answering phones, placing calls, responding to inquiries, directing calls and requests as appropriate, ordering and maintaining supplies, maintaining files, records and logs, scheduling meetings, updating/maintaining calendars and schedules of projects/deadlines, opening and distributing mail, requesting couriers/deliveries, etc.
• Manages EVP's expense reports; submits expenses and tracks activity/status (submitted, paid).
Organizes/arranges business travel.
• Greets clients, talent, creative staff, and executives.
• Monitors EVP's Inbox with alerts for any URGENT Items as well as adding action items to End of Day Check In Agenda
• Assists in the material delivery for enhanced media buys including assisting in the creation of tool kit materials
• Assists with administrating the PIX system including but not limited to creating playlists, sending playlists, adding vendors, adding individual users
• Assists in compiling print PDFs, tracking status, recording notes, and building Bluescape presentations for meetings
• Assists in the logging of incoming and outgoing creative materials
• Maintains project lists, vendor lists, contact lists, schedules, scripts, etc.
• Assists Creative team in maintaining / tracking individual film budgets; including but not limited to updating Film Budget Logs, Approving Purchase Order Requests, Logging PO#'s, Confirming Goods Receipts, ABL Reports
• Performs research as needed.
• Performs related duties or projects as assigned.
• Ability to work Overtime and Weekends.
• Previous assistant/administrative experience required.
• Experience in marketing, creative advertising, and entertainment preferred.
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Typing at 50 wpm required.
• MAC proficiency required.
• Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook required.
• Must have knowledge of file set-up, maintenance, filing procedures, basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, English usage, and report and letter formats.
• Familiarity with budgets helpful.
• Proficiency in major desktop publishing applications a plus.
• Knowledge of graphic design principles, practices, formats, typography, printing and layout helpful.
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
• Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone.
• Must have excellent follow-up and follow-through skills.
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks and work well under time constraints.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz5k71-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.