Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks an Executive Assistant III for the Executive KYAC department.
The Executive Administrative Assistant is responsible for support of the Chief Marketing Officer in all aspects of business activities including, but not limited to scheduling meetings, travel arrangements, accounting support etc. He/She will also independently perform a wide range of confidential administrative and clerical support duties for the entire department. Requires excellent communication skills and the ability to provide information and service to a wide range of internal and external contacts.
• Administrative duties including managing a schedule, coordinating meetings with both internal and external parties, and handling phones
• Helps manage departmental budget by tracking all incoming costs from vendors
• Prepares and processes expense reports]
• Coordinates travel schedules and arrangements
• Maintains up-to-date contact lists
• Responsible for preparing meeting-related materials in addition to presentations
• Maintains databases/digital filing system for all work
• Help prepare documents pre and post meetings
• Coordinates all departmental supplies
• Manages and prepares for team meetings
• 3+ years of experience at executive level admin support and high school education or equivalent.
• Strong verbal and written communications are essential.
• Must be creative and innovative.
• Must anticipate needs and be proactive in preparations.
• Advanced PC skills (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) essential.
• Strong organizational skills and Multi-tasking in fast paced environment.
• Professionalism in dealing with high level of sensitive/confidential information.
• Frequently required use of hands and fingers to write, manipulate telephone and computer keyboard. Regularly required to hear, talk and use close vision. Able to lift up to 25lbs
• Love and passion for TV (especially kids TV) is a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re8e07-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.