Warner Horizon Television Inc. seeks an Executive Assistant III for the WH Unscripted Television department.
To provide administrative support to the Executive Vice President, Unscripted Television.
• Answers telephones and places calls.
• Schedules appointments, meetings, etc.
• Creates and distributes deal memos to the Business Affairs department
• Prepares documents such as correspondence and expense reports.
• Log and track incoming pitch submissions and international formats to ensure timely response and accurate record keeping.
• Communicates program details and coordinates flow of information to other departments including Production, Legal, PR and Marketing.
• Handles distribution of rough-cuts and other important show content to senior executives.
• Maintains weekly tracking grids for all shows in production and development
• Direct supervisor for production office PA and interns
• Maintains back ups for all development material
• Handles audience guests for show tapings.
• Proofreads, photocopies and distributes material.
• Books travel for EVP & various talent as needed for pitches and/or production.
• Types reports, letters, memos, etc.
• Takes and transcribes dictation as required.
• Orders supplies.
• Stay informed on industry developments, track marketplace changes and conduct competitive research.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Previous administrative experience required.
• Familiarity with television industry and unscripted programming preferred.
• Previous experience in a fast-paced, high volume environment such as studio, network, agency or production company strongly preferred.
• BA/BS Degree preferred.
• Knowledge of SAP/Concur preferred.
• Mac Software and affiliate programs. Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel required.
• Knowledge of file set-up, maintenance, and filing procedures.
• Knowledge of basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, and English usage.
• Knowledge of report, letter, logs, etc. formats required.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone.
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Must be able to handle confidential information.