Provide administrative support to SVP Theatricals HBP Max
• Coordinates/arranges travel and hotel accommodations, both international and domestic.
• Arranges executive calendar or schedules meetings, independently or as directed.
• Types correspondence, reports, labels, contracts, etc.
• Answers telephone, screens, logs and places calls.
• Opens, reviews, records and distributes or organizes mail.
• Makes photocopies of reports, documents and other materials.
• Maintains various files, indexes and logs.
• Sends and receives faxes and telexes.
• Creates and maintains schedules, reports and matrixes.
• Greets clients, talent, creative staff and executives.
• Prepares check requests or expense reports and follows through.
• Orders supplies.
• Manages projects or handles specific assignments.
• Previous secretarial experience required
• Previous experience in motion picture creative development at a studio or agency required
• High School Diploma required
• College Degree preferred
• Typing 50 wpm required
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook and FileMaker Pro required
• Shorthand/Fastnotes 50 wpm preferred
• Strong interest in scripts and general film knowledge preferred.
• Familiarity with agents/agencies, producers and film community in general preferred.
• Working knowledge of Feature Writers and Directors strongly desired.
• 10-key calculator by sight
• Knowledge of file set-up, maintenance and filing procedures
• Knowledge of basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, and English usage
• Knowledge of report, letter, etc. format
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone.
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines.
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including overtime, when necessary.
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirement
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm5vj6-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.