DCE Creative Group LLC seeks a Executive Assistant I for the Creative Affairs department. Assists Vice President, Film & Vice President, TV in all aspects as described below.
• Assists Vice President, Film & Vice President, TV with all daily duties including, but not limited to: Phones, scheduling, drive-ons, filing, copying, work errands, tracking scripts and notes, travel and expenses, shipping, arranging messengers, supplies, and all other administrative duties.
• Helps organize, prepare, write, and edit both reference and pitch materials.
• Gathers digital reference assets and helps pull assets in conjunction with the visual team for pitch decks.
• Manages and oversees DC live action internal reference library and ensures reference books are readily available in DC building.
• Assists the DC live action team in reviewing ancillary tie-in material from other divisions such as Consumer Products, home video, and promotions.
• Assists DC live action team with special projects and other duties as assigned.
• Minimum one (1) year of administrative experience required
• Minimum one (1) year film or television production experience strongly preferred (or internship equivalent)
• Creative writing background preferred
• BA/BS or equivalent experience
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook and MAC equivalents
• Effective and proven organizational and follow up skills including attention to detail
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
• Effective and proven editing and proofreading skills
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
• Ability to meet deadlines and remain calm while multitasking
• Positive and helpful attitude
• Flexibility to work on multiple concurrent projects and work overtime as needed
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite preferred
• Technical software and hardware knowledge preferred
• Ability to lift up to 15 pounds.
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkk3mp-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.