Alloy Entertainment, LLC seeks a Executive Assistant II for the AE Development department. Provides administrative support to the SVP, Theatrical Development & Production, and provides back-up administrative support to the President and the SVP, TV Development & Production.
• Maintains a strong organizational and filing system, requiring thorough knowledge of all ongoing projects and activities and their associated materials.
• Maintains and updates calendars throughout the day as changes occur.
• Answers telephone, logs, and places calls.
• Maintains expenses, travel planning, reservations, etc.
• Manages email Inbox for executive, tracks email chains throughout the day and responds or handles requests as appropriate.
• Plans and coordinates event logistics (i.e. development retreat, division events) including creating grids of information, RSVP lists, and booking hotels, cars and other activities as required.
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• BA/BS degree
• Minimum 2 years experience providing administrative support required, preferably within the TV or entertainment industry
• Must have proficiency with MS Word & Excel, Filemaker Pro, PowerPoint, & the internet.
• Must have excellent proofreading & writing skills.
• Must have excellent organizational skills & possess ability to prioritize tasks.
• Must have excellent communication skills.
• Broad knowledge of TV & film industry required.
• Must have a strong knowledge of entertainment industry & key players.
• Must have ability to create & maintain databases & other resources.
• Must be able to interface with all levels of personnel, including senior management, talent, producers and journalists.
• General Office Activities – including, but not limited to walking, standing, sitting, climbing stairs, typing, filing, lifting, bending, etc.
• Must be able to work in extremely fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Must have excellent follow-through skills.
• Must have ability to self-direct and take initiative to pursue projects in the office with minimal direction.
• Must be willing to collaborate with other staff within the office on common tasks or projects impacting the larger department.
• Must be able to successfully see projects/tasks through to completion.
• Must be able to work under minimal supervision.
• Must be detail-oriented and maintain confidentiality.
• Must be able to work under strict time constraints.
• Must be able to resolve conflicts within the scope of responsibility.
• Must be able to work overtime, as required.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3k559-3-238-204-31-42 in your application.